Water Softening and Conditioning
Over 85 percent of U.S. water systems deliver hard water, or water that contains a high concentration of dissolved minerals. These minerals tend to form a difficult-to-remove, chalky deposit called limescale, which can damage components, corrode metal parts, and interfere with optimal functioning and efficiency of industrial equipment.
Water softening, or water conditioning, is the process of removing excess mineral content from a water source. A commercial water softener system is an essential water pretreatment solution for industrial and commercial facilities in most areas of the country. Softened water is far less damaging to industrial equipment, and can greatly increase the efficiency of your equipment and plant.
Benefits of Industrial Water Conditioning
- Reduces or eliminates scale buildup
- Prevents corrosion
- Reduces costly maintenance
- Extends the life of boilers and other equipment
- Makes filters last longer
- Improves HVAC equipment efficiency
- Reduces costly downtime
- Improves energy efficiency
Industrial And Commercial Water Softener Services
Earthwise Environmental is a commercial and industrial water conditioning company committed to providing the highest standard of water system design and services available.
Our three highly trained Certified Water Technologists are dedicated to providing you with the appropriate technology and expertise to meet your facility’s efficiency requirements. We offer a comprehensive suite of water softening services, including site assessment, water testing, consulting, design and installation of water conditioning systems — and industrial water softener system maintenance services.
Industrial Water Softener System Design
Our commercial water conditioner systems are designed with a holistic approach that tailors each system to the specific end use of the water, including:
- Boiler feed water: Scale deposits from hard water can lower boiler efficiency by as much as 30 percent. Water softener systems for boiler feed water must be designed properly for optimal efficiency. We will assess every aspect of your system — including water quality, feed line diameter, water pressure, system capacity and water heating needs — to create the highest ROI boiler water softening system possible for your facility.
- Process water: Water is used for a wide variety of industrial processes, including product heating and cooling, washing, rinsing, fabrication and manufacturing, as well as for sanitation. Our water conditioning system designers take into account the exact end use of your water to ensure optimal results.
- Cooling tower water: The type of industrial water softener system needed for your cooling tower will depend on a number of factors, including cooling tower type, type of equipment used, water chemistry and quality, blowdown treatment, cycle of concentration, and regulatory compliance requirements. We will work with you to determine the best cooling tower water conditioning system for your needs.
We also design with your unique safety, environmental responsibility and efficiency goals in mind. As our name indicates, a “green and sustainable” approach lies at the heart of our company values and culture. You can rely on Earthwise Environmental to create a water softening system that benefits both the environment and the best interests of your company.
Commercial Water Softener System Maintenance
Just as important as system design is optimal maintenance. Taking a proactive approach to water conditioning system maintenance results in:
- Longer equipment life
- Reduced downtime
- Lower utility costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Predictable budgeting
Earthwise Environmental provides convenient monthly, quarterly or annual maintenance plans on our commercial water softeners systems. With each visit, our technicians optimize the equipment to ensure long life and maximum efficiency. This keeps water and electricity costs down and ensures the highest level of environmental integrity.
Need Commercial Water Softening Maintenance?
Want to know more about how we can help meet your specific industrial water softening or commercial water softener needs? Click here to contact us online, or call us at 855-671-3354 to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives.