WHY EARTHWISE ENVIRONMENTAL?
We help mechanical engineers complete their new construction and retrofit jobs by providing a wide range of water management services, including bid and design as well as clean-out refit for retrofits. At Earthwise Environmental, you’re not limited to standard services — we customize our offerings to fit your unique project needs.
Our tailor-made, proven solutions help you keep costs in check while ensuring optimal performance of the systems you install and manage. Each of our technical engineers has more than 25 years of hands-on experience in boiler and cooling applications. In addition to our experience and technical expertise, we offer a level of customer service that is unparalleled in the industry — from mechanical construction through project handoff. The Earthwise Standard of Care is our 122-point inspection we use at both new location surveys and semi-annually at our own accounts verify that every account is reviewed for safety and efficieny beyond the water in the pipes.
When you work with Earthwise Environmental on mechanical construction and retrofit jobs, you receive:
- On-time, accurate and complete submittals
- Prompt ordering and coordinated shipments of equipment and chemicals
- On-site testing and regular service reports using the most accurate field-testing methods available
- Specialized assessments including system efficiency studies and resource optimization
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
As a full-service water treatment company, Earthwise Environmental offers a comprehensive array of services to help you meet your water needs while achieving your business goals. Our solutions are designed to conserve water, avoid hazardous chemicals and protect health. In fact, we are specialists in designing and implementing programs to treat and control the Legionella pathogen, so you can rest assured that your systems are as safe as possible.
WHAT CONTRACTOR SERVICES DO YOU NEED?
Earthwise Environmental offers:
- Building equipment preservation and maintenance
- Cooling towers
- Closed loops
- Water softeners
- Reverse osmosis systems
- LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design)
- Increase cycles of concentration
- Water and energy audits
- Scale, corrosion and microbiological control
- Inhibitors and glycol
- Chemical feed equipment
- Microprocessor controllers
- Filtration, softeners, reverse osmosis
- Water meters
- Blowdown valves
- Containment tanks
- Feeders — pot, solid, bromine
- Corrosion coupon racks
- Water management program design and implementation — ASHRAE Standard 188-2015 (Legionella)
- Equipment inspection
- EH&S training and seminars
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)